Monday, February 29, 2016

Empties #15 - Products I have used Up !

This post is long pending, I clicked this long time back but somehow just didn't manage to get this up. 
 
Bodycare/Haircare

L'Occitane Milk Concentrate - I don't know where to begin, my love for this product is too much. This is a glorious, luxurious body cream, if you are willing to spend a bit more money, I would highly recommend it. When I am feeling spendy, I will definitely repurchase it. Review HERE

L'Occitane Almond Scrub - This is from the same range as above. I quite liked it but its not my favorite. If you want to try something from the range, I would recommend the shower oil or the milk concentrate. Repurchase, mostly not. Review HERE

The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel - This is an amazing body wash from The Body Shop. I absolutely loved it. If you love citrus fragrances this is a must try. Its perfect for summer. Previous mention HERE

Schwarzkopf Ultimate Oil Elixir* - I really liked this mask. What I loved was that it was a 1 min mask, which is perfect for lazy people like me. It made my hair soft and shiny. 


Skincare

The Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash - I loved this face wash, simple and gentle. Overall, I have been loving this skincare range from The Body Shop. Review HERE

Lakme Clean Up Face Wash - This is also one product I repurchase when I can, this is available only in India. I love using this, it feels fresh and is perfect for morning showers.

Antipodes Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream - I really like this cream, though its a bit rich for my liking and is mainly suited for winter. Review HERE

Olay Complete Defence SPF 30 - This is my go to sunscreen and has been so for years now. I will continue to repurchase it. What I like about this is, it feels like a moisturiser and is light and non sticky on the skin. Review HERE.

Fab India Vitamin E- This was nothing great, will not repurchase. Repurchase not.



Makeup etc.

Garnier Clean Sensitive 2 in 1 Gentle Makeup Remover - This is my favorite eye makeup remover and I have repurchased it multiple times and will continue to do so. Review HERE

Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal - This is my favorite eye liner and I have repurchased it multiple times and will continue to do so. Review HERE

I am chucking out some polishes, Essie Enuff is Enuff, Loreal Femme Fatale and Loreal Opulent Pink. They are not finished but they are all thick and bad. I generally don't repurchase nail polishes but at some point I may repurchase the Essie one as I love it. 



So this was my long list of empties, what did you trash recently ?

2 comments:

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)