Monday, January 11, 2016

Review - Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner !

I have always wanted to try the ever popular Ro's Argan Body conditioner but it took me so long to buy it as I was not a fan of the fragrance, well at least at first. 

I finally decided to buy it with some other Lush products. I started using it and gradually the sweet rose jam fragrance grew on me. 


Ro's Argan Body Conditioner is described as a skin conditioner which works like a hair conditioner but for your body, or in other words you can also call it a in shower body lotion. You use it as a last step in your shower, slather it on your body and rinse it off and it will leave your skin moisturised. If you don't have dry skin, you can skip body lotion.



I am not going to lie the first time I used it, after rinsing it off, I did not feel completely clean, it was almost as if the product left a film on my skin and I kept rising my body like mad, but after drying off with a towel my skin felt normal and moisturised. 

The cocoa butter, shea butter and the argan oil in the product leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. 



It is a pretty expensive product and not a must have in my opinion. I don't use it everyday but more as a pamper product on the weekend or when I am in the mood. The fragrance is also not for everyone, if you like sweet jelly like fragrances, then you will like it. It smells exactly like the Lush Rose Jam shower gel in my opinion. It is not sickly sweet smelling. Lush makes the skin conditioner in another fragrance called African Paradise. I have been really enjoying this product in my pamper routine. 

If you like having luxurious pamper products in your shower give this a try. 

Price - 32.50 $ (225 gms)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)