Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Review Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Bad Girl Bronze

I am big fan of one eyeshadow look as they are quick and fuss free. Things become even more easy and quick, if you are working with shadow sticks. By Terry Ombre Blackstars are big time on my lust list. Today we are talking about the more affordable alternative, Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Bad Girl Bronze. 



What the company says 
  • High impact colour 
  • Precision tip applicator 
  • Ultra soft formula glides on smoothly 
  • High-shine and luminous finish


Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Bad Girl Bronze is a beautiful bronzy, reddish shade with some shimmer. It can be worn sheer (blended in) for day time look or packed in for a smoky night time look. These shadow sticks can be worn as a base, on their own as an eye shadow or on the lower lash line for a smoky look. 

The Rimmel Shadow Stick has awesome pigmentation. It feels very creamy on the lids and blends easily. It does not pull on the lids at all and is a pleasure to work with.  

These are very easy to use, just dab on your lids and blend with fingers. The packaging is color coded which is a bonus. As far as staying power is concerned, it does crease on me. Stays for 4-5 hours, but thats more of my problem as I have very oily lids and nearly everything creases on me.

The only negative point, I see, is that you have to sharpen them and it results in a lot of product wastage. Apart from that, I am very happy with this shadow stick and would thoroughly recommend giving it a go ! 

Rimmel Shadow Sticks are available in 7 shades and retail for AUD 12.95 (3.25 g). Available at most drugstores, Kmart, Priceline, Big W, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)