Thursday, March 26, 2015

Lazy Girl's Guide #1 - Must must have Beauty Products !

Okay, so I am confessing I am lazy ! Or to put it in a better way, I love products that help me get ready when I am in a rush and in today's post I am sharing just that, my Lazy Girls Must Have Products.



Lush Ambrosia shaving cream
I have raved about this previously here. This is my second bottle using it. It is one of my lazy girls favorite product because you can shave with this outside shower. Take some cream massage it onto the area. It gives the most clean n deep shave. The best is you don't have to wash it off. In fact if you don't have very dry skin you can even skip moisturiser.  

Dove Refresh+Care Dry Shampoo
This is my current favorite dry shampoo. But dry shampoo in general is a definite lazy girls friend. If you dont have time to wash your hair and have super greasy roots, spray some and you are done. It will not give you a clean feeling, but your hair is bound to look much nicer.   

Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser
I have spoken about this a lot. This is my body moisturiser of  choice when I am rushing out the door. This is just spray, rub and go. It absorbs in to the skin super quick and feels so light on the skin. Review HERE

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen Spray
This is similar to the Vaseline sunscreen spray. I spoke about it HERE. This is my choice of sunscreen in summer for  my body as it is light and does not feel sticky. It is so quick, spray, rub and go.

Loreal Brow Artist Plumper 
This provides definition and color to your brows in one step. Has been my go to since I bought this last year. Read my review HERE

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Rose 
I first spoke about Burt's Bees lip balm HERE , since then I have finished my hibiscus one and bought a new one in Rose. Its a beautiful red tint. I love this lip balm, it provides two steps in one, moisture and tint. 


What are your favorite lazy girls products ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)