Monday, February 16, 2015

The Bold Lip and Cheek Duo !

It can be bit of a struggle sometimes to choose a blush with bold/bright lipsticks. In today's post I will be sharing 
my current favorite bold lip and cheek duo.


Clockwise (from top) Tarte Exposed, MAC Ruby Woo, Bourjois Ole Flamingo and MAC Blushbaby

Bourjois Rouge Velvet Edition Ole Flamingo with Mac Blushbaby
I love everything about  this lipstick, from the formula, the colour, the staying power to the packaging. The long lasting capabilities of this lipstick and how comfortable it is on the lips, definitely calls for it to be worn for a night out. I have been enjoying pairing this with Mac Blushbaby blush. It is a neutral blush with a perfect amount of pink which looks beautiful with this lip color. FOTD HERE

Mac Ruby Woo with Tarte Exposed
MAC Ruby woo is a full on pigmented red lipstick. As powerful and bold red lipsticks can be, blush choice definitely becomes difficult.  With this red lip, I have been enjoying Tarte Exposed blush, it is a perfect neutral blush,  which will look good with any bold lipstick. 


Which is your favorite bold lip and cheek duo ? Any recommendations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)