Thursday, January 22, 2015

Obsessing over Loreal Brow Artist Plumper - Review !

2014 was definitely a brow wow year for me. Yes, a bit too late in the game, but I discovered what a difference brow products make. 



I still like to use this combo for my brows when I have some time to get ready but for the days when I am rushing out the door (which is everyday), the Loreal Brow Artist Plumper has been my go to product. I have been obsessed with this since I bought it, so much so that it featured in my 2014 favorites



This is how it looks on me


What is it ? A tinted brow gel

Why I love it ?  Because I can get the job done with just this product. It gives my brows some definition, color and sets them, all with the convenience of just one product. I like it because on most days I don't want to spend a lot of time doing my makeup and don't want to sort through many products. 

What I don't like ?  Pretty much nothing except that there are only three shades to choose from which is bit of a bummer but that goes for most drugstore products. 

Price ?  18.95 AUD

If you are looking for a quick way to do your brows or don't want to go through the hassle of buying different products/brushes or are just starting with brows, then this is for you. Overall, highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)