Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Loving now - Ginzing, Bright Pink Lips, Glowy Peachy Blush and more !

In today's post I am sharing my current favorites. 



I am on a Ginzing kick these days. I have really been enjoying using the Origins Ginzing Refreshing scrub cleanser and the Origins Ginzing Energy Booster moisturiser. Origins Ginzing line is so yummy citrus smelling and feels so fresh and light on the skin, it is absolutely perfect for summer.

I mentioned the Vaseline Intensive Care Spray moisturiser in Cocoa glow in my Summer Sprays post. I am big fan of this product as I prefer light moisturisers in the summer.

I bought the Bourjouis Rouge Edition Velvet in Ole Flamingo in the Priceline 40 % off and I am so glad I did. Ole Flamingo is a stunning bright deep pink color. I have only worn this twice, but I love the formula and the finish. These are so long lasting.

Milani Luminoso Blush screams summer, it is one of the baked blushes of Milani and gives a gorgeous peachy glowy flush to the cheeks.


I have been loving wearing colored liquid liner. Featured in the pic are Revlon skinny liquid liner in Green Spark, Electric Blue and Maybelline Hyperglossy liquid liner in Navy Blue

As some of you may know from a previous post that I am going through a brow phase recently and I recently picked up the 'Loreal Brow Artist Plumper'. I love that its such a quick way to do your brows and the finish is very natural.  

What have you been loving recently ?

2 comments:

  1. awesome products, I love Ole Flamingo too! That Origins stuff sounds so lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma n OMG Ole Falmingo is gorgeous !
      I have started to love Origins as a brand.

      Delete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)