Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Summer Sprays !

I think I have a thing for products that come in spray form. In today's post I share with you some spray products that I enjoy in the warmer months.




Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser
I love the Vaseline Spray Moisturiser. It is perfect for lazy girls like me or when you are in a rush. I have used up one bottle of this before, the Aloe Vera variant.  These are perfect for summer as they are light, non greasy and absorb quickly. Review HERE

Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner
I aboslutely adore this toner, this is my third bottle of this. It is a spray toner that has chamomile and rosewater and is incredibly soothing and refreshing on the skin. It has an awesome smell. Review HERE

MAC Fix+
I tend to use MAC Fix+ more in the warmer months. I like the finish it gives over makeup. Your skin looks more skin like with this. I even spray it sometimes when I am not wearing base makeup. It has a divine smell and feels so good on the skin. 

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen Spray SPF 30+
I don't like sticky sunscreens that take ages to absorb into the skin and leave a whitecast. So this Neutrogena spray is my go to body sunscreen in summer. I have used a couple of bottles of this. Review HERE

Do you like spray products ? Do you have any favorites ? Let us know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)