Thursday, November 27, 2014

Priceline 40 % off Haul !

It was that time again, time for the most awaited Priceline 40% off sale, and yes, it will not come as a surprise that I hauled. 

This is a quick post to share my haulage.



I made my list a day before the sale and it was so much easier to shop, otherwise its like a mad house and can be confusing. I decided to mainly pick up stuff that I use everyday and get a good use of, which for me, is mainly eyeliner and mascaras. Since I am really enjoying doing my brows, I decided to pick up the Loreal Brow Artist and of course I got carried away and picked some other bits too. 

So here is what I picked up 

Eyeliners
Revlon Colorstay Skinny Liquid Liner Green Spark
Revlon Colorstay Skinny Liquid Liner Electric Blue
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner Black 
Maybelline Color Show Liner in Violet and Emerald 
Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal in Black - I love this liner and decided this was a good time to buy a backup

Mascara 
I have been loving the Loreal False Lash Wings mascara and so picked up two Loreal mascaras to try.

Loreal Volume Million Lashes 
Loreal 4D Architect

Other bits
Maybelline Makeup Remover 
Revlon Gel Envy Wild Card
Loreal Lumi Magique foundation 
Loreal Brow Artist 
Loreal Color Riche Opulent Pink 
Rimmel Scandaleyes shadow stick Bad Girl Bronze
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Ole Flamingo 

4 comments:

  1. I've tried L'Oreal 4D Architect and it's pretty good, though the wand can get a bit clumpy. It has a tapered shape which lets you really get close to the lashes. I love the Rimmel bronze shadow stick, it's a terrific product and so easy to use :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear good things about the 4D Architect mascara :) . I am really enjoying Rimmel bronze stick so far, its an awesome shade and yes so easy to use.

      Delete
  2. I think I have to take a look at the L'Oreal foundation now.
    What a haul! I heard that the Priceline carries quite interesting brands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, I haven't got around to trying the foundation yet.
      Priceline is a drugstore which carries Australian brands, some common drugstore barnds (Revlon, Loreal, Maybelline, etc.) and also some European brands like Bioderma, Avene, Nuxe, etc. It is one of my favorite drugstores to shop :)

      Delete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)