Friday, October 3, 2014

USA Beauty Haul - Sephora, MAC and Drugstore !

Today is an exciting day as I am sharing with you my haulage from US. My husband was travelling for work and I obviously took advantage and hauled some stuff..


Sephora and MAC

From Sephora, I bought the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette and Kat Von D Tattoo Eye liner. I got some samples free Benefit They're Real mascara, Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline EDP, NEST White Sandalwood EDP, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo.

I bought MAC Peaches Sheertone blush and MAC Impassioned Lisptick. 


Drugstore Goodies

I bought the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Eye Palette as it has a good mix of neutrals and a bit of color and their eyeshadows are really good quality. I also bought the elf Eyelid Primer and elf blush brush. I have heard such good things about this Dove Hair Therapy Refresh+Care Dry Shampoo and so wanted to try it. 

Hope you enjoyed the haul. Have you tried any of the featured products ?

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you got everything I wanted for myself! I was so coveting the Chocolate bar palette. Why didn't you get an ELF HD blush? Those are unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha, Nivedita I wanted to buy a neutral palette and picked Chocolate bar over Naked and Lorac palettes. I didn't know about the elf blush.. they are available in Australia too now, will check them out :) thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Love your haul especially the mac products
    I have te elf primer and wet n wild palettes but I'm a different shade
    They r absolutely worth every $

    😃
    Makeupmeandyoyo.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Varinder :)
    Is the elf primer any good ? I have really oily lids ..
    Yes, I love the Wet n Wild eyehshadows

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh, I want the Chocolate Bar sooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so good Ang, I have been obsessed :) Get it :)

      Delete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)