Monday, September 1, 2014

The Body Shop Almond Hand & Nail Cream - Review

Today I am reviewing 'The Body Shop Almond Hand & Nail Cream'. I usually use Nivea hand creams, they are great value for money, so affordable and easily available.

I don't spend a lot on hand creams and this is a first for me. I am glad to say I am not disappointed. 

The Body Shop Almond Hand & Nail Cream comes in two sizes (100ml and 30ml) and I have the 100 ml. It took me a while to adjust to this smell. I would not say its bad, but it was my first time trying something almond, so was a bit different for me. I have grown to love the smell, so much so that I find myself sniffing my hands after applying it. 


What the company says : 

This effective daily hand cream cares for nails as well as hands and contains two manicurist's essentials: sweet almond oil and panthenol.
  •     Moisturising
  •     Conditions nails
  •     Sweet almond scent


I love that this cream absorbs very fast into the skin and  leaves hands non greasy, which is  a big plus for me. I am obsessed with the smell. The cream leaves my hand feeling soft and smooth. I love that this cream moisturizes for long and you don't have to rush and apply  the cream immediately after washing your hands. 
 
I love the packaging too, looks luxe (similar to L'occitane). I have nothing bad to say except that this may not be for very dry hands.

This can be bought from The Body Shop.

The Price 
100 ml - 17.95 AUD
30 ml - 9.95 AUD

Have you tried this hand cream ? What are your thoughts ? Which us your favorite hand cream ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)