Monday, September 22, 2014

SHEER LIPSTICK LOVE !

As much as I like full on, bang on, one swipe opaque pigmented lipsticks, I do love my sheer lipsticks too. 
In today's post I share with you the sheer lipsticks I have been loving. 


From L to R - Maybelline Color Whisper Mad for Magenta, MAC See Sheer and Revlon Lip Butter Tutti Frutti

From L to R - Maybelline Color Whisper Mad for Magenta, MAC See Sheer and Revlon Lip Butter Tutti Frutti

Maybelline Color Whisper Mad for Magenta
This is the newest of the lot. Maybelline Color Whispers are moisturizing, sheer, 
lip balm type lipsticks. Mad for Magenta is a beautiful bright pink with some shimmer, 
though shimmer is not very obvious on the lips. 

MAC See Sheer
MAC Seer Sheer, is a beautiful, everyday coral shade. It is a pretty, glossy, sheer 
moisturizing lipstick. One of my favorite summer lipsticks of all times. See the lip swatch HERE.

Revlon Tutti Frutti 
 Revlon Tutti Frutti definitely screams summer. It is a true orange color and one of my favorites for summer. 
I absolutely love Revlon lip butters, they are a dream, if you like balmy, glossy lipsticks. Check out my review and lip swatch HERE

Hope you liked the post. Do you like sheer lipsticks ? Which is your favorite one ?

2 comments:

  1. Those photos are too beautiful - my favourite sheer lip product are the Maybelline Colour Whispers, they are so great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much Emma :) Yes this is my first try at Maybelline Colour Whisper, they are awesome ..

      Delete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)