Monday, September 29, 2014

Near to Nude Lipstick Choices !

Today's post features some of my favorite nude/neutral lipsticks.


There was a time when I only used to wear nude shades and could not imagine myself sporting a bright lip, but things have changed and I love my bright lipsticks. But having said that, I still like to rock nude/neutral shades. 

I am featuring three lipsticks from my collection that are my top picks for an everyday nude lip. 




Australis Color Lip Inject Mineral Lip Gloss in Burlesque

I have previously raved about this HERE. I love everything about this lip gloss, the texture, the fragrance, the color. Ahhh, its so good ! Its a beautiful mauvy brown color and is a perfect MLBB (my lips but better) color for me. I love that these lip glosses are not sticky at all and smell heavenly.
  
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Soft Rose
I believe this was the first Revlon lipstick that I tried. I love this lipstick. Great formula and awesome, chic packaging. I think this range is discontinued now. I have reviewed this before and it was my second post on the blog, you can check it out HERE

Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in Silhouette

I cannot even explain how beautiful and special this lipstick is to me. This was my first ever high end lipstick. I just love the packaging of Chanel Rouge Allure lipsticks, totally to die for. Chanel Rouge Allure Silhouette is a beautiful mauvy brown color (you can see a pattern here). The texture of the lipstick is nice and creamy. 

Which is your favorite near to nude shade ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)