Friday, July 25, 2014

Fragrance Fridays - Kiehl's PATCHOULI & FRESHROSE FRAGRANCE

This Fragrance Friday brings to you Kiehl's Patchouli & Freshrose Fragrance

There's a story behind this beautiful Kiehl's package, this was gifted to me by the husband and while I was very happy, somewhere in my mind there was a voice which was like, " Man ! 'Rose', I may have to exchange this one ". But, it so happened that I decided to keep this and I am so glad I did .. enough rambling and on to today's post :)



Aromatic Blends represents Kiehl's authentic apothecary heritage of inspiring fragrance blends. Combining ingredients inspired from around the world, our unique fragrances utilize the finest naturally derived ingredients. Our latest addition to the range is a decadent fusion of Rose and Patchouli with underlying hints of bergamot and mandarin orange.



Kiehl's has launched a body lotion, shower gel and an EDT in this range. I haven't yet tried the body lotion and the shower gel. The EDT comes in a simple, clear bottle with a silver lid. Its a nice size (30 ml) and is good for keeping in your bag. 

I am not a big fan of rose fragrance and was worried that I will not like the range, but surprisingly the smell is not very rosy or very sweet, which totally works for me. 

Kiehl's Patchouli & Freshrose Fragrance, is a beautiful floral smell with a subtle rose, fresh and citrus mix. 
I have been really loving this EDT, the fragrance is  very clean and light and not overpowering at all as some rose fragrances can be.  I don't know how Patchouli smells so really cannot say if I can sniff it in this EDT. 

This fragrance is very different to the perfumes I have, but is a welcome change for me. I am intoxicated ! 
I would definitely recommend this. Give this a sniff next time you are at a Kiehl's store.

Price 
30 ml - AU 31$. 

Kiehl's Patchouli & Freshrose Fragrance can be bought from their website and stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)