Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Review - Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Black

I have blogged about the Bright Blue shade of this eyeliner before, check HERE. I love this eyeliner, it is super pigmented, super creamy, affordable and stays put all day. 

I don't know what it is about me but I prefer sharpening pencils over the retractable ones. I have tried a lot of drugstore water proof pencils and this is the best of the lot. I have already repurchased this and also have a back up in my stash. I picked it up in the Priceline 40% off sale.








The Good
  • Awesome pigmentation (super black)
  • Creamy texture, glides beautifully on the eyes
  • Long staying  - stays put on my upper lash line through the day, on my waterline and lower lashline, starts wearing off only on the inner and outer corner towards the end of the day, but so do most of the long stay ones on me.
  • Water proof but not completely smudge proof
  • Colored Packaging - easy to locate 

The Bad
  • Bit difficult to remove from lower lashline, but nothing different than any other water proof liner. 

The Price
9.95 AUD (1.2 gms)
 
Where to buy
Priceline, Kmart, Big W, Target

2 comments:

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)