Thursday, May 22, 2014

Products I have Repurchased !

When you love buying makeup and beauty products, it is rare that you repurchase them, as you keep getting sucked into the plethora of new releases. 

To be honest I hardly am able to finish my makeup products, so repurchase, not much of a chance, but there are definitely skincare products that I repurchase. 

In today's post I share with you some products that I love and I have repurchased couple of times.


  1. Garnier Clean Sensitive 2 in 1 Gentle Make-Up Remover - This is my go to makeup remover. I have talked about this HERE. I have been using it for the past three years and totally love it. I hope Garnier doesn't discontinue it. If I have to sum it up quickly, this product is affordable and super effective. Gets the makeup off like a breeze, no rubbing or tugging. If you have not yet tried it, what are you doing, give it a go !
  2. Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner - I have used two bottles of it and have a backup in my stash. This toner has a lovely fragrance and feels light and fresh on the skin. This can be used as a toner, facial mist and also as a makeup setting spray. I have reviewed this HERE.
  3. Girlz Only Dry Shampoo - I have blogged about this HERE and HERE. I am currently using the third bottle of this dry shampoo and I already have a backup. Does the job and the best is that the powdery feel is very less. Also it is priced at $2, what's not to love ?
  4. Olay Complete Defence daily UV moisturizing lotion (SPF30+) - This is my go to day moisturiser. Its a lovely, light and non greasy moisturiser. Review HERE . 
  5. Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Black - Rimmel Scandaleyes is an awesomely pigmemted and creamy eyeliner, stays put all day. I have raved about it HERE .
     
    What are the products you have repurchased ? Have you tried any of these ? What do you think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)