Monday, March 3, 2014

Empties - Products I have used up !

Empties Time ! Hooray !

I am chucking off some hair, skin and makeup items this time. 

Hair
  • Loreal Elvive Anti Hair Fall Shampoo - This shampoo left my hair feeling clean and soft. I think it did help a bit with hair fall too, but not a lot. So repurchase, probably not. 
  • Parachute Coconut oil - The "Parachute" brand is synonymous with coconut oil in India. I enjoy oiling my hair with coconut oil. I have two other hair oils that I am using at the moment, so I do not plan on buying this one anytime soon.
  • Activance Plus Leave In Treatment - Again I don't think that this helped much with my hair loss woes. So not planning on buying this one.
  • Lush Ambrosia Shaving Cream - I love this shaving cream. It gives an amazing deep shave and is really convenient to use. I did a Rave Review HERE.

 

Skin
  • Sukin Hand and Nail Cream - I got this as a GWP. Was okay nothing great. Will not repurchase.
  • Fab India Avocado Body Butter - I liked this body butter but was a bit heavy for me. Will not repurchase. This is only available in India.
  • Dabur Gulabari Gulab Jal (Rose Water) - I love using rose water as  a toner. I always have this handy and usually but it when I visit India or an Indian grocery store here.
  • Lush Cupcake Fresh Face Mask* - This was mainly used by my husband. It was okay, nothing great. Repurchase, mostly not, I will probably try some other face mask from Lush.



Makeup
  • Urban Decay Curling Mascara - This really didn't do anything for my eyes. A complete no - no.
  • Street Wear Stay On Mineral Eyeshadow - This was a nice neutral dust on eyeshadow. Nice coppery brown shade. Repurchase ? No, will try something new.
  • Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara - It took some time for me to get used to this mascara because of the too flexible wand, but eventually I started to enjoy it. It gives nice natural looking lashes.

What did you empty recently ?

* Was provided to me by the company.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my!! That's a lot of products. Normally we never meet so many makeup products in the empties post. Nice work!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nivedita, I forgot to mention that I didn't empty the makeup items.. I am chucking them off as they are expired .. I really don't think I have ever finished any makeup stuff except a gloss and a lipstick :)

      Delete
  2. I still haven't done an empties post ever! Big fail lol I was considering the Urban Decay mascara just the other day but don't think I will get it now. I do like my Maybelline Mega Plush mascara though :) x MakeMeUpMandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey you should totally do an Empties, it is so much fun and gives you lotsa satisfaction too :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Oh ? Is it not around where you live, ?
      what about online shipping? do they ship to you ?

      Delete
  4. Great post dear...I just love empties post....:-)
    http://www.beautyandfashionfreaks.com/

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)