Monday, October 7, 2013

Manicure Monday - Colorbar in 'Turquoise'

This Monday's Manicure features Colorbar nail lacquer in 'Turquoise'. 

It is a stunning turquoise color. I am wearing 3 coats and it gives opaque coverage. I am used to wider brushes, so did not like the brush.

Quality wise, I was not very impressed, my nail polish chipped the next day, but the reason may be I did a lot of housework. 


The accent nails are in Sportsgirl 'Speckled Mint'. Click HERE for the mani post.


I really tried  capturing the true colour but failed. In the pics, the polish looks too blue, in reality its a very true n beautiful turquoise..


I really like the Colorbar brand and am a fan of lots of their products. Colorbar is one of India's popular brands and is a hit with the Indian bloggers. It is not available in Australia. 

4 comments:

  1. What a shame about the chipping because that colour is gorgeous! Very flattering against your skintone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Vita :) the color is all the more gorgeous in person :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks, ya am loving the color and perfect for summer :)

      Delete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)