Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Review - Bath and Body Works 'Pink Chiffon' Shower Gel

Today I am reviewing Bath and Body Works 'Pink Chiffon' Shower Gel from the Signature Collection. 

This is what the company says 

Our exclusive formula is now enriched with Shea Butter for softer, cleaner skin in our bubbliest lather ever! Moisturizing Aloe Vera and skin-loving Vitamin E combine with our original Pink Chiffon scent, an ultra-feminine blend of sparkling red pear, vanilla orchid and whipped chiffon musk for lather that bursts with fragrance.
  • Our super moisturizing shower gel, now enriched with Shea Butter for lather that bursts with fragrance
  • Top Notes: Mandarin, Sparkling Red Pear, Peach Nectar, Wild Berries
  • Mid Notes : Tiare Flower, Jasmine Petals, Water Lily, Apple Blossom
Usage:
Pour a button-sized drop on a mesh sponge, for the bubbliest lather. Rinse clean.



The Good
  • Lathers up really well, leaves the skin soft and clean
  • Little goes a long way 
  • It smells so good, it has a sweet gummy smell
  • Comfortable and convenient packaging 

The Bad
  • You may not like it if you are not fond of highly fragranced products 
  • Not available in Australia (you can buy it online)

The Price 
As on Bath and Body Works website, 11 $ for 295 ml

Where To Buy
Online

PS - I won this in a giveaway.

5 comments:

  1. Smell nice but leave dry skin later !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. does it ? that's sad. For me it works fine, I have normal to dry skin ..

      Delete
  2. Do Bath and Body ship directly to Australia if you buy online? I love everything about their products! Always stock up when I visit the USA :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think they do. You can buy online from Ebay.
    I won this in a giveaway..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish this was easier to buy here in Australia - so I could smell before I buy! Haha! Although this one sounds really lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)