Sunday, June 16, 2013

Review - Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner

Today, I am reviewing the 'Hydrating Mist Toner', by the Australian natural skincare brand 'Sukin'. I have been using this toner for a while now and have already purchased a backup of this. I use it during the night time after removing my makeup and also when I want to refresh my face on hot days ..I was using the "Neutrogena Alcohol - Free Toner" before and it is equally good as a toner, but I prefer the Sukin one. I use this both directly sprayed on my face or with a cotton pad. 




What the company says :

This alcohol-free, skin hydrating mist combines chamomile and rosewater to help soothe, tone and cool tired skin. Use after cleansing or whenever your skin feels tired or stressed. Perfect for hot days, long flights or long days in an air-conditioned environment.

Application:  Close eyes and spray onto face and neck area for an instant refreshing feel. Can be used on face and body, over and under lotions, creams, oils, gels and make-up. Use throughout the day to refresh and hydrate dry skin.





The Good
  • Multiple uses. You can use it as as a toner, facial mist and makeup setting spray. I have not used it as a makeup setting spray, so not sure how good it is.
  • Alcohol and Paraben free (so should be safe for sensitive skin - please note, I have normal to dry skin)
  • Feels soothing and refreshing on the skin 
  • Does not leave the skin feeling dry or sticky 
  • Beautiful smell (but not overpowering)
  • Great and convenient packaging (love that its a spray, perfect for traveling)
  • Affordable

The Bad
  •  Only available in Australia

The Price
AUD 9.95 (125ml) - Is often available on discount

Where to buy
Priceline, Pharmacies and Sukin Website

Have you tried Sukin Products ? 

PS - Post updated. My apologies. Sukin is available internationally. See the list HERE.

6 comments:

  1. sounds like a lovely product... bad its not available in India!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its an awesome product Sangeetha, too bad its not sold internationally

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I have been really enjoying it and glad that I discovered it..

      Delete
  3. This sounds so nice... I've seen Sukin around a fair bit but didn't realize it was so cheap! May have to give this a go, I love products like these but don't use them often. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its quite affordable Ashii and I like how their tagline is Skincare that does not cost the earth :)

      Delete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)