Saturday, October 1, 2011

NOTD - Maybelline Mini Colorama in Bublicious

Ahhh, I love colors, I love bright nails, I love colorful funky eye shadows, I love colorful clothes n even shoes but someow, I cannot manage to get myself, to wear a bright lip...pheww ..chicken me .. :(

Well I guess I am digressing from today's post, I have a NOTD from Maybelline Mini Coloroma range in Bublicious . This is a very pretty pink shade. I feel this color glamourizes my nails and instantly cheers me up. This shade is a total winner, atleast I can be happy with the color on my nails in the time being :).

Maybelline Mini Colorama in Bublicious


 

Also check out the BFF I got along with it in Electric Blue here . Do you like bright colors on your digits or you prefer your neutrals/pastels ?

3 comments:

  1. wow saumya.. very very pretty color.. and of course is my fav!!! :D do checkout my giveaway... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot suma :) yes u are throwing one generous giveaway .. I will enter soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)