Saturday, June 25, 2011

Garnier Body Intensive 7 days Soothing Lotion (Anti Dryness Honey)

Soothing Lotion with Honey for Dry, Sensitive Skin

I was a complete sucker for Garnier Body Cocoon until I found this :) ..I purchased this from Priceline on some introductory offer since I could not find my absolute fave Body Cocoon. 

I have always liked all Garnier products and the same goes for this, this is turning to be my favourite body lotion at the moment. It is light, creamy, silky and most of all fast absorbing.It has a gorgeous honey smell which is not overpowering like some honey however I have to say that the smell is slightly stronger than other body lotions I have used before.

While I am not sure of the 7 day effect , but the lotion leaves my skin feeling smoother, softer and nourished for long. The lotion is easy to apply and is not greasy at all.

The Garnier  Body intensive 7 days Soothing Lotion is available for different skin types :
  • Hydrating Lotion with Aloe Vera Extract for Normal Skin
  • Ultra-Softening Lotion with Mango Oil for Dry, Rough Skin
  • Conditioning Lotion with Cocoa Butter for Dry, Dull Skin
  • Soothing Lotion with Honey for Dry, Sensitive Skin
  • Repairing Lotion with Shea Butter for Extra-Dry Skin
The packaging is quite attractive and comes in a pretty green color and is easy to hold.The product retails for about AUD 7 for 400 ml which is quite good.
  
Which is your favourite body lotion at the moment?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)