Friday, May 20, 2011

My new lippies ..roses thy color ..

Hey guys,

Target had an offer going on ($10 off on Loreal Lips), so I thought of giving the Loreal NutriShine by Colour Riche a try, to experience the riches indulgence for your lips as they say .. :)

Revlon ColorBurst & L'Oreal NutriShine by Colour Riche





  • L'Oreal NutriShine by Colour Riche in Rose Guava - Review (AUD 22.95)
  • What I like about the product
    • Has a very good shiny and glossy finish for a lipstick. It actually shines like a gloss.
    • Love the packaging, as you can see it comes in a lovely pink case.
    • Its just ultra smooth, probably that is the royal jelly and the shea butter it contains.
    • Love the colour. Good for the day.
    • Looks like a gloss but not sticky like one.

  •  What I do not like about the product
    • Lasting power is okay.
    • You have to reapply to get the color.Its sheer like a balm.
  • Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Soft Rose - Review (AUD 23.95)

    I have been wanting to try the Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick for a while now.I got this in my beauty fill tote bag at Priceline and so I got an opportunity to try it.

  • What I like about the product
    • Very moisturizing lipstick.
    • Like the packaging, very different and good looking.
    • Nicely pigmented.
    • Very creamy and smooth on the lips.It includes sweet almond oil.
    • Feels very light on the lips.
  • Well, I really can't think of anything that I didn't like about the product.

Hope you guys enjoyed the post. What do you think of the above lipsticks ? 

2 comments:

Welcome to my blog ! Hope you enjoyed reading 'The Vanity Bag Diaries'. Leave a comment and let me know you were here :)